4 Week Beginner Yoga Sessions
Registration Open for:
June 6 - 27
Fee - $99 -includes:
unlimited drop in classes for the duration of the series
complimentary 30 minute private session*.
*Complimentary private session is only for students new to Yoga in ME.
RESPONSES FROM STUDENTS WHEN ASKED TO LIST
THINGS THEY LIKE OR LEARNED FROM YOGA 101
"A lot of things you say in here can be applied in the real world."
"Non-judgey - don't feel self-conscious while learning."
"The atmosphere is welcoming and very encouraging."
"Felt welcomed. Comfortable environment. Great instructor."
"Class was non-judgmental."
"Was great not to feel intimidated."
"I liked how much better I felt during and after class."
"Felt very comfortable in class."
"it's OK to not do poses perfectly."
"Just be yourself and do what my body would allow."
"I often had more energy after class."
"I liked the instructors sense of humor and calm demeanor"
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR YOGA CLASS
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork and so we can give you a quick new student orientation.
- Wear comfortable clothing to stretch easily.
- If possible, avoid eating 1-2 hours beforehand.
- Drink plenty of water throughout your day to be hydrated for your class.
- Avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, etc. or smoking before class.
- We encourage students to bring their own mats but we do provide free loaner mats and props.
- All class passes and memberships are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be frozen. Please respect our policies. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX and Checks.
- Students under 18 must have an adult accompany them to the studio for their first class and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- We are not responsible for your valuables.
- All students must sign a waiver and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- The Studio closes up to 4 week a year for major holidays, select events and for routine maintenance and studio upgrades.
- Schedule and prices subject to change without notice.