*Discounted Rates available for Active Duty Military Personnel, First Responders, Seniors, Teens, Veterans, Working Artists, Yoga Teachers.
**Children under 16 are free with a paying adult.
Membership at Yoga in ME
Membership at Yoga in ME is about sharing your practice with a community of like-minded practitioners. It is also a means of supporting the community at large through Yoga in ME’s many community outreach programs including; FREE Yoga for
Veterans, Donation-Based Karma Classes for a variety of local people and groups, The Yoga Mala (food, heat and yoga for those in need), Annual Food Raising Classes, and gift certificate donations to numerous local organizations.
- All memberships include access to live audio recordings on our Members Only Facebook Group, 10% off most retail, and discounts on workshops and special events.
- Plans auto-renew monthly.
- 3 month commitment.
- Cancel any after 3 months with 30 days written notice.
- Unused classes DO NOT roll over from month to month.
- If you exceed your monthly class allotment, regular drop-in rate applies.
- All class passes expire 12 months from purchase.
- All memberships and class passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and can not be shared.