How to Prepare for your Yoga Class
- Wear comfortable clothing to stretch easily.
- Avoid practicing on a full stomach
- Please try to arrive 5- 10 minutes before class is scheduled to begin.
- New students, please allow at least 10 minutes to fill out a consent form and get familiar with the studio
- Bathrooms, a shower and changing rooms are available at the studio.
- Please leave shoes by the door.
- Avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, etc. or smoking before class.
- We encourage students to bring their own yoga mats, but we do provide free loaner mats and props.
- Please turn cell phones and pagers off during class.
- If you are late, please enter quietly after any quiet centering time has finished.
- If you need to leave early, please let the instructor know.
- Please keep personal belongings in the practice area to a minimum.