Yoga in ME
28 Levesque Drive
Unit 9 in the Eliot Commons
Eliot ME 03903
Waiting to hear back from us?
We answer every email (that's not spam) so if you don't get a reply from us it means that something has happened to our reply after we sent it.
We typically respond to emails in less than 48 hours so if you don't hear back within that time frame, please check your spam filter, junk mail folder or whatever it is you use to filter out spam! It may also be a good idea to make sure your inbox is not full.
Waiting for us to return your voicemail?
Did you state your phone number and name at least two times? We may not have understood your phone number or, if you didn't leave your name and reason for calling, we may have mistook your message for one of the many sales calls we receive.
How to Prepare for your Yoga Class
- Wear comfortable clothing to stretch easily.
- Avoid practicing on a full stomach.
- For your first visit, please allow at least 10 minutes to fill out a consent form and get familiar with the studio.
- Bathrooms, a shower and changing rooms are available at the studio.
- We encourage students to bring their own yoga mats but we do provide free loaner mats and props.
- Leave shoes by the door.
- Leave cell phones and pagers in your car or turn them off during class.
- Avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, etc. or smoking before class.
- Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before class is scheduled to begin.
- If you are late, your are welcome to enter quietly after any centering time has finished.
- If you need to leave early, please let the instructor know.
- Keep personal belongings in the practice room to a minimum.
Email us. We'd love to help you get started in your practice!